As Quality Assurance Auditor, you will assist the Group Technical Manager by ensuring standards of quality and compliance to legality of food safety are achieved and improved upon.
Don’t just be part of a team, be part of the PV family!
- Inspect the goods, products, or services the company produces to ensure they meet the set requirements.
- Have knowledge of all stock items and ensure that you are up to date with all allergen and health & safety advice provided by the department.
- To adhere to the standards provided by the Group Technical Manager
- Be organised and think ahead when required
- Ensure that all checks are completed in a thorough and timely manner
- Be passionate about the Patisserie Valerie brand
Why Patisserie Valerie?
- 50% discount in our stores
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you the help and support you need when you need it the most
- You can sign up to our Healthcare Cashplan provided by BHSF
- You will also have access to a suite of Financial Wellbeing Products provided by Salary Finance including savings, low interest loans and cash advance
- Outstanding training & development opportunities - access to our e-learning platform and educational tools
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores or production areas are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- You can always have your Birthday off work
- In our Support Office and Field based roles you also have the option to purchase an additional weeks annual leave each holiday year.
Plus the things you’d expect:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Nest company pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
- Branded PV Uniform
- 4 weekly pay – You get 13 pay days a year
If you want a slice of the action, then apply today!