up to £25,000 Per Annum
Customer Service Executive
As our Customer Experience Assistant, you will Support our customers with all issues and enquiries to encourage and sustain customer loyalty. You will also Support in-stores colleagues to provide solutions to issues and advise on best practice.
You will promote excellent customer service throughout the Patisserie Valerie and Bakers & Baristas brand and support the business as the dedicated Customer Experience Executive. The role is 5 days week with rota weekend cover.
Don’t just be part of a team, be part of the PV family!
The Role –
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints;
- Assist and respond to all customer queries and complaints;
- To input all complaints onto a centralised spreadsheet and see through to completion;
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth;
- Escalate all unresolved complaints to the relevant departments;
- To ensure all communication with customers is documented;
- Know the products;
- Own our online and telephone journey for all customers;
- Support and manage all social media queries – positive, negative and general questions;
- Handle enquiries via different methods – face to face, telephone, emails;
- Be the main point of contact for the marketing team;
Why Patisserie Valerie?
- 50% discount in our stores
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you the help and support you need when you need it the most
- You will also have access to a suite of Financial Wellbeing Products provided by Salary Finance including savings, low interest loans and cash advance
- Outstanding training & development opportunities - access to our e-learning platform and educational tools
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores or production areas are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- You can always have your Birthday off work
- In our Support Office and Field based roles you also have the option to purchase an additional weeks annual leave each holiday year.
Plus the things you’d expect:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Nest company pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge