up to £23,000 Per Annum
As our Customer Experience Assistant, you will Support our customers with all issues and enquiries to encourage and sustain customer loyalty. You will also Support in-stores colleagues to provide solutions to issues and advise on best practice.
You will promote excellent customer service throughout the Patisserie Valerie and Bakers & Baristas brand and support the business as the dedicated Customer Experience Executive. The role is 5 days week with rota weekend cover and is based in Hall Green, Birmingham.
Applications close on Sunday 22nd November 2020.
Don’t just be part of a team, be part of the PV family!
The Role –
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints;
- Assist and respond to all customer queries and complaints;
- To input all complaints onto a centralised spreadsheet and see through to completion;
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth;
- Escalate all unresolved complaints to the relevant departments;
- To ensure all communication with customers is documented;
- Know the products;
- Own our online and telephone journey for all customers;
- Support and manage all social media queries – positive, negative and general questions;
- Handle enquiries via different methods – face to face, telephone, emails;
- Be the main point of contact for the marketing team;
Why Patisserie Valerie?
- 50% discount in our stores
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you the help and support you need when you need it the most
- You can sign up to our Healthcare Cashplan provided by BHSF
- You will also have access to a suite of Financial Wellbeing Products provided by Salary Finance including savings, low interest loans and cash advance
- Outstanding training & development opportunities - access to our e-learning platform and educational tools
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores or production areas are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- You can always have your Birthday off work
- In our Support Office and Field based roles you also have the option to purchase an additional weeks annual leave each holiday year.
Plus the things you’d expect:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Nest company pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge