up to £8.91 Per Hour
As a Production Team Member, you will assist the Production and Warehouse & Dispatch Managers in the organising and controlling of packaging areas, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Don’t just be part of a team, be part of the PV family!
- Shift pattern of 2pm - 10pm shifts Tuesday - Friday plus 9am - 5pm on Saturdays.
- Have knowledge of all stock items and ensure that you are up to date with all allergen and health & safety advice provided by the department.
- To adhere to the standards provided by the Production/Warehouse & Dispatch Managers.
- Be organised and think ahead when required
- Ensure all stock areas are clean and hygienic and report any concerns immediately.
- Be passionate about the Patisserie Valerie brand
Why Patisserie Valerie?
- 50% discount in our stores
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you the help and support you need when you need it the most
- You will also have access to a suite of Financial Wellbeing Products provided by Salary Finance including savings, low interest loans and cash advance
- Outstanding training & development opportunities - access to our e-learning platform and educational tools
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores or production areas are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- You can always have your Birthday off work
- In our Support Office and Field based roles you also have the option to purchase an additional weeks annual leave each holiday year.
Plus the things you’d expect:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Nest company pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
- Branded PV Uniform
- 4 weekly pay – You get 13 pay days a year
If you want a slice of the action, then apply today!