£22,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Assistant Manager, Front of House
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager to co-ordinate the work of the team to ensure team goals are achieved.
Don’t just be part of a team, be part of the PV family!
- To lead by example by assisting the General Manager on a day to day operational basis
- Give praise and encourage to each other in our team
- Share information and attend or hold weekly briefings with team members
- Be the company ambassador when the General Manager is away from the store
- Ensure that our staff on duty are organised in the most cost-effective way
- Treat every customer as a valued friend and leave them wanting more
- Be passionate about the Patisserie Valerie brand
Why Patisserie Valerie?
- Free food when on shift
- 50% discount in our stores
- Credit card tips are distributed between all staff on shift
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you the help and support you need when you need it the most
- You can sign up to our Healthcare Cashplan provided by BHSF
- You will also have access to a suite of Financial Wellbeing Products provided by Salary Finance including savings, low interest loans and cash advance
- Outstanding training & development opportunities - access to our e-learning platform and educational tools
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- You can always have your Birthday off work
- In our Support Office and Field based roles you also have the option to purchase an additional weeks annual leave each holiday year.
Plus the things you’d expect:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Nest company pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
- Branded PV Uniform
If you want a slice of the action, then apply today!