£30,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Front of House
Patisserie Valerie are on the hunt for a talented Area Support Manager to work alongside our UK Regional Operations Manager, supporting and coaching our General Managers, enabling and equipping them to deliver exceptional customer experience, grow sales and deliver our colleagues in to future leaders.
This role requires extensive travel across the north of England
- Support and Coach our General Managers, enabling to build, train and motivate a talented team of hospitality professionals who can deliver exceptional service and maintain the best standards.
- Spend up to 4 days a week, working in store, supporting our retail colleagues.
- Guide General Managers on how to avoid staff absence and be prepared to cover staff shortages within your region at short notice.
- Support our General Managers in the provision of in-store training.
- Support with all employee related issues including Payroll & HR as required and guided by your line manager and the People Team
- Work alongside the Regional Operations Manager to grow area sales and drive high standards.
- Identify areas of local marketing opportunities.
- Ensure COS and Labour targets are controlled and on budget in each store. Reporting any discrepancies to your line manager and coaching the Store Management team to help rectify the problem.
- Lead by example at all times.
- Ensure stores have the highest possible standards of customer care and cleanliness which must comply with all legislative requirements on health and safety and food safety
- Assist in new store openings and with focus stores.
- Carry out store audits on every visit including safe counts, and support the Store Management team to rectify any areas for improvement.
- Perform stock takes as necessary
- Audit store paperwork ensuring it is being completed correctly including Food Safety / Health and Safety folders / Daily Paperwork
- Ensure all maintenance / equipment are functional and any issues are reported to your line manager
- Be a Coffee Champion with the ability to deliver high coffee standards in every store and coach the store team to do the same.
- Produce a store visit report for the Operations Manager, to include an action plan for any outstanding issues
- Performing any ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- Take ownership over store operations within your region
- Deputise for the Regional Operations Manager, supporting when they are away from the business and partnering with them to deliver projects and drive sales and service.
KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Sales Growth
- COS Control
- Labour Control
- Delivering Brand Standards – Attention to Detail
- Store Average Performance scores from Compliance Audits
- EHO Visits – Compliance
- Training Implementation
- Customer complaints – Service Recovery
- Ability to work independently
- Happy to spend the majority of the time, operation, working in store.
- Profit focused and cost conscious
- Exceptional organisational skills and eye for detail
- Able to lead and motivate all employees
- Fast and flexible thinker and operator
- Action orientated
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for excellence